My newly-renovated, 675-square foot (63 sq. meters), condo is part of a large, historic building built in 1926 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110_Livingston_Street ). It's in an elevator building with doormen guarding the entrance 24 hours a day.
The apartment contains:
- a spacious living room with a flat-screen tv (including cable) and high-speed internet access
- a great kitchen with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and ample counter space for cooking
- a very large bathroom with double vanity, jacuzzi bathtub, and separate shower stall
- a small bedroom with a 2-person bed
- a washer and dryer in the apartment
- central air conditioning
- a gym in the building open 24 hours a day
The apartment is located on the courtyard side of the building and is very quiet.
The apartment is located at 110 Livingston Street in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge. It's just a few minutes walk to historic Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, and Cobble Hill neighborhoods. There are more than 10 subway lines (A,C,F,G,J,M,R,2,3,4,5) within a few blocks. Lower Manhattan is about a 5-minute ride away.
The young and vibrant neighborhood has fabulous restaurants and bars, boutiques, grocery stores, and other amenities.
I'm a young, single, professional woman who loves to travel the world. I've been all over Europe, Asia, and South America, and I'm hoping to visit many more places. I have family nearby in Brooklyn who would be happy to help potential visitors get oriented. It is likely that I would travel with friends or family in a potential swap.