“But the thing that separates Jackson Hole from the rest of North America’s grade-A mountains is that it has, rather impossibly, managed to retain all of its soul.” – Forbes 2011
Built in 2008, and completely renovated in 2010, this rustic contemporary home is a perfect retreat for your Jackson Hole vacation. The house is located in the East Jackson neighborhood and is within walking distance of Snow King (Jackson’s in-town ski resort), the Elk Refuge, the famous Jackson Hole Town Square and miles of mountain biking and hiking trails. Jackson Hole is the gateway to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Whether it's skiing, hiking, fishing or camping your adventure starts here.
Accommodations: 4 Bedroom, 4 ½ Bath Home (sleeps 8).
This Jackson Hole home comfortably sleeps up to eight people and offers superb views of the Teton Range, Cache Creek and Snow King Mountain. There are majestic views of the Tetons from the dining/living areas and master bedroom and their adjacent decks. Enjoy views of the Teton Range at sunset or soak in the private hot tub after a great day of skiing, biking or hiking.
This home has five levels. There are approximately eight stair steps per level. The main foyer is on the fourth level. There is a bedroom with a queen bed, a television and satellite receiver and an en suite bath.
The kitchen, dining room and living room are located on the third level and have an open floor plan that allows for great entertaining. The kitchen features Viking appliances and marble countertops and is equipped with all of the amenities to easily entertain up to eight people. The kitchen also has a television, satellite receiver and DVD player. The living area has a gas fireplace and opens onto a large deck. The third level also has a powder room with an above counter vessel sink.
The family room is located on the second level and has a TV and satellite receiver. There is a wet bar with a granite countertop, a beverage refrigerator and a wine cooler. There are two bedrooms with en suite baths. Each bedroom has two twin beds. There is an exterior door leading to a small, private fenced area with a hot tub.
The master bedroom is located on the fifth level and features a king size bed, private deck with views of the Grand Teton and a television with a satellite receiver and DVD player. The spacious master bath has two vanities, a large steam shower, an air jet tub and separate water closet. There is a walk-in closet with a built-in vanity and a separate closet with shelving.
The first level contains a mudroom with eight cubbies, a laundry room with a full sized washer and dryer, and a heated three-car garage. The entrance to the garage is off of a common alley for the homes on the street. The house is fully stocked with towels and linens and has radiant floor heating and wireless internet.
The bus stop for Jackson’s public START bus is conveniently located just one block from the house. Free in town transportation, or for a small fee the START bus offers convenient service right up to the ticket office at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- Snow King Mountain is a convenient, small town ski hill that offers skiing, tubing and ice skating in the winter and an alpine slide, mini golf, hiking, biking and scenic lift rides in the summer.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, located less than twenty minutes away, offers the best resort based alpine skiing in the country, in addition to backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and paragliding in the winter, and mountain biking, tram rides and concerts in the summer.
- The Elk Refuge is a short walk from the house and is home to the world’s largest wintering concentration of elk, in addition to the largest bison herd in the National Wildlife Refuge System, big horn sheep and numerous other species.
- The entrance to Grand Teton Park is a twenty-minute drive from the house, and it is only an hour to the south entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
- In the summer, the Jackson Hole Rodeo is held twice a week and is a fun family outing.
- The Jackson Hole Airport is conveniently located twenty minutes from the house.
- There are numerous galleries and shops in and around Town Square, and many fishing, rafting and hunting outfitters in town ready to be at your service.