This property, it's reviews and availability calendar can be viewed at https://www.vrbo.com/735888. Please look at the calendar on VRBO before contacting me about a potential swap. I do not maintain a calendar on the Love Home Swap site.
Holualoa Bay Villas is a small 14-unit complex, right on famous Ali'i Drive.
This is a top floor end unit with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, offering panoramic views of the ocean and Mount Hualalai.
You are within walking distance of several swim, surf and snorkel sites:
- .6m to Pahoehoe Beach Park
- 1.0m to Magic Sands Beach Park
- 1.2m to White Sands Beach Park
- 1.6m to Honl's Beach Park
- 2.m to Kahaluu Beach Park (renowned snorkel site)
- .01m (diagonally across the street) to Banyan's Surf Spot
Many other outstanding beaches are within a short drive.
The kitchen and guest bath were thoughtfully remodeled, with custom bamboo cabinetry, granite and stainless steel appliances.
From your front lanai:
- Watch the humpback whales who come to Hawaii in the winter to birth their babies
- Watch the marathoners as they race along Ali'i Drive for the 3rd segment of the famous Iron Man Triathlon in October
- Watch surfers at the renowned Banyans Surf Spot, just across the street to the left
- Listen to the music during Sunday and holiday services at the historic Living Stones Church, across the street to the right
- Watch spinner dolphins play in the bay
- Watch parasailers as they glide by in the sky
- Step across the street to Turtle Beach (access path to the right of Kona Nalu) and see the large Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles basking in the sun
- Enjoy outdoor meals, with the best seats in the house
- Watch glorious Kona sunsets every night
- Just relax with the sights and sounds of the ocean
Holualoa Bay Villas is located just 2 miles from Kona Village, close enough for easy access to shops and restaurants, but far enough away from the crowds.
The condo is tastefully furnished, and has easy access via an elevator from your reserved parking space in the ground-level garage.
Because this is an end unit with a huge wrap-around lanai, extra sliding glass doors make for a bright and cheerful home. The kitchen, living area and master bedroom have ocean views, and the over-sized lanais offer an additional 700 square feet of outdoor living space, for a total of over 1,900 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space.