Our home is located in the heart of Los Angeles' unique city culture. Just moments away from the Sunset strip, our 2,000 sq ft home offers 2 full bathrooms with one tub + office. The bright upstairs unit features a working gas fireplace, three bedrooms with two queens one king sized bed.
Beautiful light enters on both sides of the house as the sun arches directly over from back to front for daily breathtaking California sunsets. Hardwood floors in main space with carpet in hallway/bedrooms. Fully outfitted kitchen with any/every level of chef's desired pot, knife and tool needed to serve a feast at our 10ft dining room table.
Unit has washer, dryer, dishwasher + all necessary amenities. Private backyard hosts a lovely vine covered overhang outdoor dining table, wired chandelier for elegant evening dining, a lush lawn perfect for laying out and a gas grill.
Two blocks away from highly publicized Toast Bakery and Joan's on 3rd where you can dine while next to LA's hottest celebrated locals who will pout underneath obnoxiously oversized eyewear pushing food around their plates waiting to be "accidentally" photographed [to each their own!] Walk to any/all shopping The Grove where Extra! is filmed daily, the famous Farmer's Market, shops at the Beverly Center, the Sunset Strip, Melrose Ave., LACMA, Robertson Blvd, the La Brea Tar Pits, many great shoppes, cafés, eateries and LA only to-do's.
• 2013 BMW X5d (full coverage insurance required)
• housekeeping service [optional] for fee
• pre-arrival grocery shopping upon request
• friendly neighbors
• restaurant and local to-do guide
• local secret hotel pool & hot-spot pointers
• household equipment instruction manual
• pre-arrival list of local events, must-see & must-do's during your stay
• 4 HD flatscreen TVs with DVR & movie channels
• basic PC laptop for your use
• emergency and useful contacts for you to rely on