2,400 square feet / 230 square meters
• 1 master bedroom suite with a luxurious king-size bed, walk-in closet,
bathroom, sofa, dressers, armoire, and French doors opening to the deck.
• 2 bedrooms with large windows with view of gardens. Each have trundle beds
(each accommodates 2 adults), closets, dressers, and bookshelves. Bathroom
across the hall.
• 2 bathrooms, each with a bathtub/shower, 2 sinks, and toilet.
• 1 powder room with 1 sink and toilet.
• Recently remodeled. Everything is new!
• Refrigerator, 4-burner gas range, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine,
toaster, griddle, and many other appliances on granite countertops.
• Sunny dining table for breakfast and lunch overlooks the front-yard porch and
• Formal dining table and chairs can accommodate 10.
• Formal glass coffee table with elegant sofa and chairs.
• Television and DVD player.
• Office desk for professional work.
• Warm sunlit windows, Mexican tile, tropical plants, orchids, exotic décor,
• Comfortable lounge furniture.
• Relaxed sitting area with plush, cozy lounge chairs and sofa.
• Television and stereo system.
• Wide variety of books, games, and magazines.
• Brick fireplace.
• Redwood deck (700 square feet / 65 square meters).
• BBQ and outdoor dining table for summer meals.
• Umbrellas, lounge chairs, tables, and wood benches.
• Backyard garden with Japanese Maples, ferns, Chinese Tallow, hibiscus, and
• Front yard garden with fuchsias, begonias, zinnias, impatiens, and azaleas.
• 5-seat car and 7-seat minivan available for use. Garage parking.
• 4 bicycles (road and mountain) are available for use.
• Laundry room includes washing machine, dryer, and sink.
• 34 inch / 86 cm TV with DVD player, 26 inch / 66 cm TV with cable.
• Netflix account (unlimited DVD rental).
• High speed wireless internet.
Los Gatos is a small town located in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Its Mediterranean climate brings warm summer sunshine and light winter rain. Charming downtown Los Gatos has chic restaurants, cafés, parks, clothing boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops. The town is known for its upscale residential neighborhoods and beautiful Victorian-era homes. The forested Los Gatos Creek Trail (a bicycling, walking, and jogging trail) connects nearby Oak Meadow Park and Vasona Park with Lexington Reservoir. Los Gatos has many local wineries and a Sunday farmers’ market with fresh seafood, fruits, vegetables, pastries, and jams. Free outdoor concerts Wednesday and Sunday nights in the summer.
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
• SAN FRANCISCO
- 1 hour (driving) north of Los Gatos.
- Visit San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Ocean Beach, hip Mission District, Union Square shopping, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz Island cruises, SF MOMA, De Young Museum, and the Legion of Honor.
• SANTA CRUZ / PACIFIC BEACHES
- 20 minutes (driving) south of Los Gatos.
- Downtown Capitola offers shopping, gourmet seafood, beach bars, and BBQ.
- Santa Cruz’s beautiful beaches and coastal redwood forests provide world-class surfing, swimming, biking, sailing, skateboarding, hiking, and rock climbing.
• MONTEREY BAY / CARMEL
- 1 hour (driving) south of Los Gatos.
- Monterey is host to the renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, thriving marine life, scuba diving, and numerous ocean piers.
- Carmel is known for its gorgeous seaside scenery, fairytale cottage architecture, resorts and spas, golfing, upscale shopping, and chic art galleries.
- Close proximity to Big Sur Coastline and Pebble Beach with world class golf courses
• POINT REYES NATIONAL SEASHORE
- 2 hours (driving) northwest of Los Gatos.
- Point Reyes is located within Marin County, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit expansive sand beaches and hike along rocky headlands.
Our names are Debbie and Bruce. We are a married couple in our late 50’s born in Washington, USA. We have two daughters, age 21 and 23, who recently graduated from college and now live in San Francisco, California and Seattle, Washington. We love to hike, backpack, ski, ride bicycles, and play tennis. We are active people and enjoy adventures in the wilderness! Alternatively, we have a passion for architecture and the arts. We frequently drive to San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park. We often travel within the United States and internationally. We will take wonderful care of your home, and we hope you will do the same for ours.