3,400 sq feet, 5 bdrm, 3bth home on a quiet cul-de-sac. Built 1997 with lots of upgrades and improvements along the way.
Home includes :
* master bedroom with King bed and large attached bathroom.
* 2 kids bedrooms with bunk beds in each.
* 2 additional kids bedrooms that can be configured as needed.
* full kitchen with seating for 6.
* dining room and formal living room
* family room with 61" TV, entertainment center and fireplace.
* a work-out room with treadmill, weights and a flat-screen TV.
* game room with pool table, jukebox and darts.
* Large private yard with canyon views, pool, spa, BBQ, kids play-gym and other kids outdoor toys.
Cars that can be made available (2000 BMW 5 series, 2000 Ford Expedition, 2001 Ford F150).
This home in located amongst the canyons in Scripps Ranch, San Diego. Great weather year round with tons of outdoor activities and exciting adventures available.
Distance to various amenities / destinations
Local shops : 1 mile
I15 freeway : 2 miles
Mall : 8 miles
Beach : 10 miles
San Diego Zoo : 10 miles
Seaworld : 12 miles
Wild Animal Park : 15 miles
Mexico (TJ) : 30 miles
Disneyland : 80 miles (1.5 hours)
LAX : 100 miles (2 hours)
Hollywood / LA : 100 miles (2 hours)
Palm Springs : 100 miles (2 hours)
Mountains / Skiing : 120 miles (3 hours)
Day trip to Las Vegas, San Fransisco, Grand Canyon, Yosemite.
A great place to relax and enjoy the local surroundings or use as a launching point for a tour around California / Southwest United States.
Family of 6 with young kids. Dad is Australian but has lived in the US for 13 years. Mum is a local of San Diego. Kids are 7, 5, 3 and 3. The younger ones are now old enough to travel so we're keen to have some fun and see the sights!
We have no pets and are non-smoking.