We have a beautiful house situated 5 minutes from Lake Champlain and about 10 minutes from downtown Burlington, Vermont.
For those who don't know the region, Burlington is a great college town of about 40,000 with a great downtown area with numerous restaurants, theaters and music clubs.
Lake Champlain and the surrounding Green Mountains are a paradise for hikers and nature enthusiasts.
Description of the house.
- Approximately 3000 sq ft including furnished basement with pool table, 52 inch Samsung LCD for movies and games.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Large backyard, .58 acres, next to municiapal lot of about 1.5 acres.
- Big open living room with cathedral ceiling, wall of windows facing south, sun streams in for most of the day.
- Very large deck with Vermont Casting grill, perfect for BBQs.
- Stereo system with speakers in dining room, upstairs bathroom and deck.
This is a perfect place for a couple or family that wants to enjoy summer activities while having a fun downtown close by.
The house is in one of the best residential neighborhoods in South Burlington with family homes on .5 to 2 acres lots. There are no big roads near by so it is very quiet.
Overlook park is about a 10 minute walk and provides breathtaking views of Lake Champlain. A group of about 20 neighborhood people gather every night to watch the sunset.
I have a software business that develops consumer applications for BlackBerries and iPhones.
My wife is an economics professor at the University of Vermont.
We have two boys, 7 and 12, with a good stock of games, toys and sporting goods.
We have a cat named Moustache.