- Hawaii - Maui is easy for us and would love to consider there again
- Trading for Scuba Diving or Beachfront Locations (Carmel, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Palm Springs, Manhattan Beach)
- Open to ideas on locations
- Love Italy, Greece, Portugal, Switzerland, France
Condo is Located on Northstar Ski Resort in the Winter
- 97 trails spread across 3,170 acres (1,283 hectares), and a vertical drop of 2,280 feet (695 metres). It’s easy to navigate with minimal traversing, especially compared to other Tahoe ski resorts like Heavenly, and you won’t run the risk of ending up in Nevada for the night!
- 2-3 Pools Under the Forest at the Owners Recreation Center (a short shuttle drive to the pool)
- Bars, Restaurants, Ice Cream, Shops and an Ice Skating Rink in the Winter
- Golf Course
- Horse Back Riding in the Summer
- Trails in the summer are amazing for bike riding on the mountain
More about Skiing Terrain:
Northstar at Tahoe is renowned for the impeccable corduroy groomers and the abundance of tree-lined cruisers. Beginners are very well catered for, whilst Northstar is absolute heaven for intermediates with 60% of the trails rated as blue, although on some of the trails you may experience a little déjà vu. Some of the black runs are groomed and appropriate for intermediates, or they are fantastic for advanced riders to really let it rip!
Some of the best beaches in the summer with boating, diving, paddle boarding such as famous locations like Sand Bar Beach which looks clear and water has emeralds on the bottom of the lake. Lake Cruises can be booked throughout Lake Tahoe.
We are interested in being on the beach and would love to swap for Hawaii, or beach locations that we can swap including Winter or Summer. Thanks.
Please get in touch.