“As these swaps should, we also made new friends for life with Nana and Ted! The place is gorgeous, the house abutting the forest with an immediate trail for hikers and mountain bike enthusiasts. Donner lake is a 5 min drive and great for paddle boarding, canoeing, kayaking and water skiing/wake boarding. But the real deal is Lake Tahoe, a 25 min drive where you can rent all the same and experience this part of the world and it’s epic views. We actually felt like we were in Austria. Side notes: kitchen fully stocked with all the things you have at home. House is open and airy, lots of light, and thankfully not too cluttered as to feel engorged in someone else’s life. Local coffee shops, restaurants, fish market, and UPS store also 5 min drive. Very quiet at night. Internet continuous. Definitely look to come back yearly, that is, if they’ll have us :) thank you Nana and Ted. Certainly, a men with for our family that we will never forget!!!”
Nana's reviewsAs a host (3)
“We had a great holiday at Nana's home in Truckee, it has 5* comfort and space set in a great forest location, The Tahoe Donner pools, tennis courts and lake beach kept us local and Truckee is a wonderful small town with great restaurants and shops.”
“We had a lovely time in Truckee and really enjoyed our stay in Nana's home. It was just like the photos showed. Communication was good as well and we hope we can come again some day. Thank you!”
Where is it?
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with Amazon Fire Sticks, alarm clocks with USB charging, linens/towels, wood-burning fireplace, in-home washer and dryer, crib available in the master suite, furnished deck, gas grill with propane provided, parking for up to 4 cars, toiletries, hair dryer, central heating and more
- Kitchen amenities include spices, herbs, seasonings, oils, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, waffle maker, fondue set, blender, handheld mixer, bakeware, garlic press, citrus press, and more!
- Tahoe Donner community amenities include the Beach Club Marina, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, private beach access, lockers, campgrounds, a downhill ski resort, horseback riding, golf, tennis, trails, a recreation center with fitness classes, archery, bocce ball, geocaching, massages, dining options, day camps for kids, and more
- There is so much to do you'll have to extend your stay when you vacation at this beautiful cabin in the Tahoe Donner Association in Truckee!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) miles away)
You may also like
Welcome to your luxurious mountain getaway in Truckee, California! This immaculate four plus (4+) bedroom sun-filled home is located on one acre in a quiet...
Interested in: - Hawaii - Maui is easy for us and would love to consider there again - Trading for Scuba Diving or Beachfront Locations (Carmel, Santa Cruz,...
In Truckee/Lake Tahoe area: Elegant 2,600+ sq. ft. home located on lower Northwoods Boulevard, the most heavily plowed road in Tahoe Donner, which you'll...