New York, United States
Places to visit in Chelsea
Chelsea offers some of the most spectacular views of the New York City skyline. Head to the High Line, a park that hangs 30ft above street level and take in the incomparable sights. For the music-buffs, a visit to the Chelsea Hotel is a must. Occupants once included Jimi Hendrix and Bob Dylan, making this landmark a true gem in New York City history.
A visit to Chelsea would not be complete without venturing into the renowned Chelsea Market. The market is home to all of your eatery needs, including delicious sit-down meals and possibly the best grocery shop you will ever do.
- LaGuardia, 25 mins
- Grand Central Station, 30 mins
- Central Park, 15 mins
Homes in Chelsea
We've got loads more homes in Chelsea, New York, Click here to see.
Our member recommendations
For all of your retail needs head to the Meatpacking District. This historic area is host to every shop you can think of.
In the hot summer months, pay a visit to Gallow Green in Chelsea. It’s a rooftop bar with a garden theme.
Check out the Chelsea galleries that play host to lots of different events and exhibitions. There’s always something on.
- CC image courtesy of Beyond my Ken on Wikimedia
- CC image courtesy of Marcel Rene Kalt on Wikimedia
- CC image courtesy of The Frying Pan on fryingpan.com
- CC image courtesy of La Citta Vitta on Flickr
- CC image courtesy of The McKittrick Hotel on mckittrickhotel.com
- CC image courtesy of Mariajaimita on Wikimedia