Things to see and do in Gracia
Those who enjoy foreign cuisine will relish in the fact that Gracia boasts the highest concentration of foreign restaurants in the whole of Barcelona. As well as this the world famous 'Festa Major' is a district-wide weeklong street fair and party that takes place every August- expect serious street decorating competitions and parties that endure long into the early hours.
Gracia is an area perfect for those who want something different. The area is totally self-sufficient and so if you choose to, you never have to leave. However the proximity to central Barcelona makes Gracia the perfect location for a relaxed yet immersive environment.
- Barcelona El-Prat Airport- 22 minutes
- Barcelona Cathedral- 20 minutes
- The Gothic Quarter- 20 minutes
Homes around Gracia
These are just a selection of the homes we have available around Gracia, show me more homes.
Our member recommendations
‘Did we mention that Sagrada Familia is pretty close too? Yup, just a lovely walk from where we are and you'll be ready to get into Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece. Another astonishing modernist building, Hospital de Santa Creu i Sant Pau, by Domènec i Muntaner architect, is nearby.’ .
‘the famous neighbourhood of Gràcia, the trendiest zone of Barcelona- full of cosy bars and restaurants’.
- CC image courtesy of wikipedia on wikipedia.org
- CC Image courtesy of Physiowilly on flickr.com
- CC image courtesy of Carry Bass-Deschenes on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of OK Apartment on flickr.com
- CC image courtesy of SantiMB.Photos on flickr.com
- CC image courtesy of Jaume Ventura on flickr.com