Things to see and do in Kreuzberg
A neighbourhood with a rebellious spirit, Kreuzberg houses some of the best nightclubs in Berlin. Visitors can party dusk until dawn- and with a wide range of different characters. The streets are filled with artistic graffiti, and quirky stores, making it one of the best alternate scenes in Berlin
- Tegel Airport- 20 minutes
- Berlin Zoo- 15 minutes
- Berlin Central Station- 10 minutes
Homes around Kreuzberg
These are just a selection of the homes we have available around Kreuzberg, Click here for more.
Our members recommend
‘Graefekiez- the most charming and leafy area of Kreuzberg full of fantastic restaurants. Our apartment is very well-connected and only a few minutes' walk from the lively Landwehrkanal and Hasenheide park’ .
‘Our apartment is situated on Bergmannstrasse in the western end of Kreuzberg. Bergmannstrasse is a vibrant street with a feeling of 'kiez' (community). It is lined with international restaurants, cafes, antique and designer shops. In Summer the cafes and restaurants spill out over the pavement. It is easily accessible to all the major Berlin sights'.
- CC image provided courtesy of Frank M. Rafik on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Wikipedia on Wikipedia.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Oh-Berlin.Com on flickr.com
- CC image provide courtesy of Robin Robokow on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Claire on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Dominic Simpson on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Miguel Virkkunen Carvalho on flickr.com