San Francisco, United States
Places to visit in Nob Hill
Whether it's a walk around the beautiful Huntington Park, or a trip to the Cable Car Museum- there is always something to do in Nob Hill. Other attractions in the area include the splendid Grace Episcopal Cathedral and the Lumiere Theatre for those cinema fans.
- San Francisco International Airport- 25 minutes
- Golden Gate Bridge- 12 minutes
- Union Square- 20 minutes
- Fisherman's Wharf- 30 minutes
Homes around Nob Hill
These are just a selection of the homes we have available around Nob Hill, show me more.
Our members recommend
'Nob Hill is one of San Francisco's signature neighborhoods, renowned for its city landmarks and the famous hotels that border Huntington Park. For those who explore further, it also reveals unexpected facets. In addition to its swanky character, the area is influenced by the diverse personalities of the downtown neighborhoods that surround it, making it an intriguing place to visit.’.
‘The the most central, amazing location in San Francisco!’ .
- CC image provided courtesy of BriYYZ on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of David Merrett on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Tobias Wutzow on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Chris Yunker on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Richard on flickr.com
- CC image provided courtesy of Michael Fraley on flickr.com