New York, United States
Places to visit in New York
Coming to New York, there are a few big sights to tick off the list: the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and the Empire State Building to name just a few.
Culture is in no short supply here, so soak it all up at the MoMA, Broadway, and the countless jazz bars, theatres, and concert venues that have made New York one of the biggest cultural hotspots in the world.
- John F. Kennedy Airport, 45 mins
- Times Square, 17 mins
- Brooklyn Bridge, 7 mins
Homes around New York
If you want to browse a wider range of homes in New York, take a look at the many properties we have available to swap., show me more homes.
Our member recommendations
Lincoln Center, with the Met Opera, New York Philharmonic and New York City Ballet is in walking distance..
Chic boutiques line the streets of Nolita and SohoOHO with Prada, Louis Vuitton, Marni, Chanel, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Philip Lim and everything else a 5 minute walk away..
For a walk, Church Park is two blocks from our apartment, and there are parks along the Hudson River waterfront just across from NYC..
- CC Image Courtesy of Hernán Piñera on Flickr
- CC Image Courtesy of Forsaken Fotos on Flickr
- CC Image Courtesy of Monica Arellano-Ongpin on Flickr
- CC Image Courtesy of Chun-Hung Eric Cheng on Flickr
- CC Image Courtesy of Sergio Calleja (Life is a trip) on Flickr
- CC Image Courtesy of Russell Bernice on Flickr